Monday, November 9, 2009

Facebook Survey

What would you do if you had never met her ?
I would have a significantly less amusing life. There's nothing like announcing your next class like a cavalry charge and storming off, finger pointing forward, as 3 other people follow suit in the busy area that is the bottom of the BC staircase just after period four...


How did you meet her?

I met her approxamitely 2 1/2 years ago whilst sitting across the table from her at the McCormack's one frigid November evening. She had partially orange hair and we were eating lasagna.

If you could marry between 6 and 14 who will it be?
14 would be a gay, interfamilial relationship and Steff is my ever so ambiguous friend so I don't know what decision I would make. I think I would refrain from making a decision because, besides that, Steff and I are naught but friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment