"Here's an interesting fact for you. Know the only country that paid back reparations to the US? Finland. I went to Finland once. I was about your age. You go into this sauna thing and there's this huge woman and before you know it she's whipping you with birch bark."
"I guess if you end up in hell everything won't be all right in the end"
And he ran around the room asking people for cologne or perfume. Just none that smelled like oranges. And evidently he hates it when I mention DARTH VADER.
HAHA he watered his little evergreen tree today with some of his Starbucks Coffee...and it started to overflow.
"Quote me on this--unhappy marriages breed early death"
Today in english we had to pick American philosophers and someone picked John Dasher. It made my day.
"Life should not be a race from Point A to Point B. Life should be a leap of faith from Point A. For best results, jump naked!"
" 'SUET!' DAMMIT MATT PUT 'SUET!' I CAN'T BELIEVE AFTER A YEAR WITH ME YOU STILL DOUBT ME!"
Arturo was in my freshman year global class, and he fell asleep or something, Dasher goes "Arturo, you better pay attention sweetheart, or else you will fail my class and mow lawns all of your life just like the rest of your ancestors".....
"Get off my field sweetheart... why are you so queer?!??!"
Dasher once gave me and my partner bonus points for making a finger painting.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment