Nine of my favorite things:
1. Music
2. My best friends
3. Cameras
4. My phone
5. Ipod
6. Laptop (it will be working soon)
7. Singing
8. Art stuff
9. Shopping with my girls <3
Eight ways to win my heart:
1. Make me laugh and don’t worry if you look or sound stupid, i'll just think it's cute
2. Be a gentleman
3. Don’t feel awkward around me. If you like me then don’t be afraid to be close to me. I won't mind, i'll just be happy
4. Pick up when I call or text you
5. Listen to, and appreciate good music
6. Don’t be a jerk or tell me what to do because it won’t get you far
7. The silly little things mean the most to me
8. Don’t be a hypocrite or lie
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. The insane people I call my best friends
2. How am I going to pay rent?
3. Bobby's in prison...
4. Does my phone have a full battery, and where did I leave it now?
5. What am I wearing tomorrow?
6. Why do people talk to the lowest denominator?
7. Why must school take so long?
Four things you're wearing right now.
1. Margaux's jeans :)
2. Dark blue sweater
3. Bra and panties...
4. Ponytail
Two things you want to do before you die.
1. Move to Manhattan
2. Own my own fashion magazine
One confession.
1. I’m really scared, and I'm sick of taking care of myself.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment