What would you do if you found out your ex was in a relationship?
His relationships don't last longer than a mento.
You've locked yourself outside and no-one will be home for a few hours, you...?
Break the doorknob off the backdoor. Personal experience.
What do you think when someone kisses you on your forehead?
Who are you and why are you kissing my forehead?
Ever woken up in a bed and forgot how you got there?
I've woken up in a Blockbuster's and forgotten how I got there.
Do you have a box where you keep all your really important things?
I have many boxes of important things because I have no organizational skills whatsoever.
What was the last reason that you cried?
I couldn't open the window. (I'm PMSing)
Are you hiding something from someone?
I snort when I laugh really hard. There. Now everyone knows.
Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
No, i like most people i talk to. If i don't like them, i dont talk to them.
Who did you last pinky promise with?
My cousin Joey. I made him pinky promise that he wouldn't elbow me in the ribs on the way back from the Big E. Lmao.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment