Monday, November 9, 2009

I HATE Rules!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1) I actually like crazy, non-sensical 80s music. Especially Cyndi Lauper.

2) I like to act as if I can actually sing while, on the inside, I know I'm horrible.

3) I never truly know if I've fallen in love. Even if it's just a crush. I always second guess...

4) Even if people don't think so, I do feel hurt when people call me gay.

5) My sister is one of the closest people to me even though she lives all the way down in Florida and I rarely see her.

6) I have another sister who is much older than me and has two children. I met her once when I was really little.

7) I learned to swim the summer before 8th grade. I had to have my friends Lucy , Andrew, and Lucy's mom teach me at Beaches Pool.

8) I really want my cousins from Florida (they live up here now) to like me, but I'm scared that they really don't.

9)I have a pen-pal in southern France.

10) I love the friends I have made at RCA but sometimes I think they don't like me.

11) I get really angry when people refute Christianity.

12) I really want to finish my book but I get really impatient and want to delete the file at times.

13) I'm writing an operetta with my friend.

14) I get angry when people snub my opinions and act as if I'm snobby. I have my taste, it's rather good, and that's the way it is. (With things like fashion, architecture, interior design, literature, etc.)

15) I love playing Blackjack. I can get really scary...

16) I really want to perform on Broadway someday, even if I'm just in an ensemble, but I'm afraid I'll never be good enough.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment