Monday, November 9, 2009

DO YOU KNOW ME?

People say they know me but do they really? Cause If you do...Then you should know this list by heart

>I have a phobia of olives
>I can wear Gap Kids, but choose not to
>I love guys' clothing
>I can hang upside down for hours
>My room is like a black hole
>I wear my heart on my sleeve
>I am organized in my own way, nobody else can figure out how though
>I was bitten by a sea turtle
>My dad causes me the most pain
>I am kind of shy, in my own way
>I love lists
>I have a field day in the grocery store
>Ikea is my happy place
>Bob from Bob's Discount Furniture gives me nightmares
>Super Nanny scares me
>My girls are the best dancers ever
>I love my friends more than I should, they are the ones I go to at all times
>I am prone to accidents
>I fall down the stairs daily
>I have speech issues
>I can't not talk with my hands
>I have natural, olive green hair
>Deviled eggs creep me out
>I love to give people nicknames
>I order the same thing at Quizno's twice a week
>I eat like a fat kid
>After dance, I can't eat. I get sick.
>I love love love Horse food
>I am pretty hood
>I own more spandex than anybody ever should
>12 years= dedication. Dance is my identity
>My iPod is the weirdest place you will ever go
>I love music
>I can have a conversation just using lyrics
>I am almost always cold
>I love cruises more than I should
>I don't look both ways before crossing the street
>Katie saves my ass in New York
>I love to make cupcakes
>I can't eat what I bake
>I love my room
>I can recite the safety speech on a Boeing 757, 747, and an airbus
>I really don't like dresses
>I followed Travis McCoy (lead singer for Gym Class Heroes) for an hour. He signed my shoe.
>I express myself through lyrical dance
>I am extremely ticklish
>I laugh a lot
>Special K is like my favorite cereal
>I should have been born in 1979. I want to experience the passion of the 80s, and marry Tom DeLonge
>I am not allowed to use a washing machine
>I am "domestically disabled" -Words by Katie
>My mom is my best friend
>People don't want me to drive
>I trust people to much
>I get attached to people really fast
>I love neon colors
>I can put together outfits for other people, but not for myself
>I burn over three hundred cd's a year
>I spell out numbers ex. 300=three hundred
>I stretch out my emotions
>I dance harder when I am mad
>My left leg side is better at everything except for writing ex. leaps, splits, kicks, arch
>I can leap over small children
>I love AVA
>I love to write
>I design when I am bored
>I love to give makeovers
>My makeup center is like a department
>I am a neo-Hippie
>This list was mad hard for me to come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment