Thursday, November 5, 2009

Honestly

It’s one thing to hurt myself
But seeing you in pain
And knowing that I caused it
Is driving me insane

And there’s no way to stop it
Nowhere for us to go
I died inside when you said those words
Honestly, no.

I know you don’t want to lose me
I know that you mean well
But you're too late to catch me
Because long ago, I fell

And my feelings are still kept inside
'Cause they're too deep to show
I lost a piece of myself when you said
Honestly, no.

You really don’t deserve this
You're perfect in every way
But there’s no way I can help this
There’s nothing I can say

Its awful that you're treated this way
You really have to know
Is it okay to live this way?
Honestly, no.

I know it’s really my fault
No matter what you say
And it kills me you get sadder
Every single day

Don’t tell me what I want to hear
Tell me what I need to know
Ill ask again, are you okay?
Honestly, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment