Saw this rant on one of my friends' Facebooks. Thought it was funny, so here it is for your viewing pleasure. :)
So, I'm just venting because I am sick of every ones shit.
Okay, let's get some thing straight.
Yes I do swear alot, and yes I do like to fight, and YES I do flirt, and YES I can be a fucking bitch, so if you have a problem, then why the hell are you even reading this?
I hate when people effing judge people on their appearances, like what the hell!
You don't know them, you don't know what they have been through in their life, for all you know they are just someone else in the crowd but you decide OH THEY LOOK DIFFERENT I DON'T LIKE THEM!
Like really, really now!?
You don't know them so shut the fuck up!
If you have something to say, say it to their face, instead of being an idiot and saying it behind their back, because if you aren't saying it to their face, obviously you're too self conscious of yourself, and you have to make fun of them or you're just an idiot and afraid they'll kick your ass!
So just shut the fuck up.
And Rumors like really!?
Shut the fuck up if you didn't hear it from the person themselves, don't even try to go up to someone else and be like
"Oh shit! Did you hear about so and so!? Is it true!?"
Like wtf?! Just tell the PERSON it's about and ask them. Like, not that big of a deal.
OKAY, and then there is relationships & hook ups.
If you aren't dating the person YOU DON'T OWN THEM!
God, some guy and girl are effing fighting and crying over
"Oh I've liked him for so long and now she is dating him!"
Like stfu!
If you liked him or her so much, do something about it.
Like seriously!?
Then there is hooking up and "so and so hooked up like OMG!"
No.
Let them be, that's their biz. not yours.
Plus if they're a whore or asshole, and you know it, why the fuck are you even trying to hook up with them?!
You're gonna get hurt so why the hell would you even go for them!?
GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST IDIOTS
OKAY, I'm done for now (:
Goodbye <3
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment