So I love to copy Ali and here goes nothing
1. My track bag smells like leather
2. I really like ironic things, like how I am gonna drive a huge ass red pick up truck
3. I don't cry
4. I wish I was born in the 80s
5. I have liked Blink-182 longer than most people. I went to concerts in a stroller
6. Speaking of strollers, I miss mine a lot. And wish I still had one
7. I am addicted to sugar snap peas. And Nature Valley Bars
8. When I hear a song, I make up a dance
9. I can only count from 1-8
10. I can't really tell time
11. Mismatched socks make me feel good inside
12. I don't like dresses
13. I followed Travis McCoy for an hour at a concert to have him sign my shoe
14. My Converse are super glued
15. I wear two pairs of shorts/pants to dance
16. I buy shiny things cause they attract me
17. I buy ridiculous ski hats. And wear them inside
18. I ponder being scene. I used to be. Cause I totally could. But then I realize I have no money to change my wardrobe.
19. I babysit a pervert
20. Sixth and Seventh graders think I am hot. Disturbing....yes.
21. I am a neo-hippie
22. I have the best friend ever named Mark, and we make music videos over ichat
23. I can sing in Spanish
24. Italkreallyreallyfast
25. I talk in Spanglish
26. I don't refuse a dare
27. I hang out at Quiznos
28. I own more pairs of black and pink tights than socks
29. I watch infomercials for fun
30. I cannot walk in a straight line
31. I failed a sobriety test, while sober
32. I have natural olive green hair, its ridiculous
33. I shorten words. Ridic, legit, wha, fo sho
34. I make up nicknames for everybody
35. I sit in the middle of the road with a sign that says SAVE THE POLAR BEARS
36. I can scratch dj style. My name is MaddVicious
37. I run in places I shouldn't, then trip and fall
38. I fall down the stairs daily
39. I don't cry
40. I burn cds religiously
41. My friends are the family I don't have
42. Divorce has ruined me in more ways
43. That which does not kill me can only make me stronger
44. Do what you want, then fuck the rest
45. I don't like birds
46. I love hippos
47. I like zebras cause they are different
48. Dance is my therapy
49. I have a playlist on my iPod called Soundtrack of My Life
50. I love to smile, and hug people
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment