I don’t think that each cloud
Really has a silver lining
'Cause I’m searching high and low
But for some reason never finding
How after seven days of happy
On the eighth I lose control
And I don’t mean to sound so sappy
But I’ve lost who made me whole.
For 10 minutes straight I’ll fly
Only to be struck down in my prime
I woke up laying on the ground
Bruised head, blood pooled all around.
If there’s a silver lining here,
I’m telling you it’s subtle.
I’m not sure, but from the looks of it
I'll always be in trouble.
I don’t think that a rainbow
Has a pot of gold at the end.
If you think that it’s all hard right now
Just wait until it ends.
Because the day the pain is "over"
and you're thinking you'll be fine
just wait a couple days
The wind will blow you off cloud nine.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment