Friday, November 6, 2009

WWJDD?

Found a group on Facebook called "What would John Dasher Do?" in honor of a particularly "honest" teacher at our school. I thought these quotes were pretty... special. LOL.


"Bennet, do you know what a bra is?" -Dasher

"But Mr.Dasher, I'm not ready to lose you yet." - Umar
"Umm I really don't give a ...., but that's sweet of you!" -Dasher

"Now George Washington.. what was his bitch?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Not WHO was his bitch but WHAT was his bitch?" - Dasher

"TOO BAD, SO SAD... YOU LOSE!" - Dasher

Today at practice, we were going without pads, and I was kicking. JMD comes up to me and goes, "Wow, you work better with less clothes." And I went, "That's what she said." to which he replied, "Let's hope...because when you're my age, she won't."

He once saw me and my boyfriend making out in the hallway, winked, and gave a thumbs up. Mind you, we are in an empty hallway and are kind of creeped out. Suddenly he turns back around, comes over to my boyfriend, gives another thumbs up, and says "Good Job!"

He blew a kiss to Chris Nigro today!!!!!! Good god...

Who would've thought Ludlowe would be 'beating' us in scores? It must be a CULTURAL THING. -Dasher

Just remember to name your child Millard, because John Dasher doesn't think there are enough Millards in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment