My Biology teacher thinks that I'm taking drugs. This was a brief rendition of our conversation when I went to see her for extra help today:
Teacher: Okay, so I guess that's pretty much everything. We went through the carbon cycle, and the calvin cycle. We also went through all the plant parts.
Me: Oh my god. Oh my god.
Teacher: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing it's just... it's all so small.
Teacher: Yes, Biology IS pretty incredible.
Me: No, not that. Plants are just so... We pick flowers and we just have no idea how much effort goes into making their energy. *on verge of tears* Why aren't people more considerate?! The plants are SO TINY!!
Teacher: It's okay. You're right, plants work a lot harder for their energy than we do. Are you alright?
Me: Yeah. I'm okay. I'm alright... *bursts out laughing*
Teacher: What now?
Me: This is so silly. Cells are silly. How do they just know what to do? It's so silly. Biology is silly. It's so weird.
Teacher: It is pretty... silly?
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment