Monday, November 9, 2009

(Name Removed)
Period 6 Biology 21
My RDA Intake Project

Through the gathering of data of my daily diet, I have found that I eat far more than anybody actually should. However, the fact that I run anywhere from 25 to 45 miles a week, and play any amount of 5-15 hours of tennis per week compensates for my massive intake. Running 10 consecutive and grueling miles either once or twice a week during the weekend is a staple of my lifestyle. At school and at home I am known to eat a great amount, however I only weigh about 106 pounds.

Directly below this summary is an account of my actual intake contrasted with the recommended daily allowance (RDA).

BMI 18.1
Body fat (%) : 7.1
AVERAGE 4899 137.6 51.6 263.8 4617.6 841.8 36.8 303.2 152
RDA 2000 65 20 300 2400 300 25 50 50

Cal Fat Sat Chl Sod Crb Fib Sug Pro
2-Oct 4712 133 46 233 4201 804 37 369 143
3-Oct 6679 195 62 303 7219 1114 54 356 197
4-Oct 4965 117 34 210 5455 895 36 239 166
5-Oct 2935 73 27 135 2685 526 28 126 114
6-Oct 5204 170 89 438 3528 870 29 426 140

AVERAGE 4899 137.6 51.6 263.8 4617.6 841.8 36.8 303.2 152
RDA 2000 65 20 300 2400 300 25 50 50

DIFFERNCIAL, +/- 2899 72.6 31.6 -36.2 2217.6 541.8 11.8 253.20% 102

(% OF) 244.50% 211.69% 298% 88% 192.40% 280.60% 147.20% 606.40% 304%

No comments:

Post a Comment