1. I can't stand Indian food, bad experience at India Raj
2. I sleep in my dance clothes
3. I can rap Vanilla Ice
4. I love strawberries and raspberries
5. Gelato is overrated
6. I hate breaking up with people, I usually feel worse than they do
7. I am stellar at accents
8. I love the word righteous
9. My abs are like my pride and joy- they are mad hard
10. I love to cruise
11. My dad's girlfriend can't sing, even though she thinks she can
12. I am stuck in the 70s or 90s. I can't figure out which one though
13. I love to write, but I can't ever finish anything
14. I kind of have no attention span
15. I spend my Saturday nights with a twelve year old who hits on me
16. My brother's friends are in love with me
17. My friends have become my family, I keep them close forever. I would go to the ends of the earth for them. I don't know what I would do without them
18. I want to major in English, Dance, Dance Therapy, or Recreation
19. I can sing every single Backstreet Boys song
20. I love to make cupcakes
21. I love eyeliner, I have too much
22. I am really good at styling guys' hair, mine not so much
23. When I can't understand lyrics to a song, I make up my own. They never make sense
24. I have a love/hate relationship with my dad's house: I like him, I don't like his house
25. I love my eyes, they are black on the rims, then dark brown in the middle, then almost red near the center
26. I think I am missing a rib....
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment