1. Alot of people think I'm a vegetarian. But I'm not! I couldn't live without steak. Yummy medium rare!
2. I'm nicer to my "brother" than I am to my actual blood brother.
3. I love taking pictures of pretty much anything.
4. I will always need more clothing. No matter how much I have. I feel overworn and dirty if I wear something too many times.
5. I don't understand football at all.
6. I agree with Australia...Uggs are ugly.
7. My lucky number is one of the most stereotypically unlucky numbers ever...13!
8. i can speak in an English and Austrailian accent
9. I can sing really well, yet I'm too scared to let people hear me for some odd unknown reason. Only a few of my really good friends have ever heard me.
10. I have a serious obsession- skinny jeans and leggings.
11. When leaving me at the mall, take all the money I have or I will come home with at least 3 new shirts and a pair of shoes.
12. Converse are amazing and one of my downfalls.
13. I love getting flowers from my boyfriend.
14. I will forever love the jonas brothers, demi lovato, selena gomez, and miley cyrus.
15. I'm a Twitter addict
16. I got through ESA
17. I will forever be slut, skank, or hoe to Franky.
18. I love when guys read/send me poetry they've written just for me
19. I will never EVER buy a fake tanner. I don't plan on looking orange like half the girls I see. I am pale and proud of it.
20. I see no point in drinking or smoking. It doesn't make parties more fun. You can have more fun sober with good friends than drunk or high.
21. Apples to Apples is my new favorite game
22. Milton is my new best feathered friend. He sat on my lap and nibbled at my shirt.
23. I want my lip pierced
24. I will never date a boy with tighter pants than me ever again.
25. It irritates me to no end when guys wear baggy pants. News flash to you all, we don't want to see your boxers! Those are called UNDER garments for a reason. They are for UNDER your pants, NOT viewable garments.
26. I am getting married at Sea World by the whale tanks.
27. I've been to Japan.
28. One day I will have two children- Shane and Skylar.
29. I want a chocolaty colored Pomeranian that I will name Cocoa Bean.
30. I hate working out.
31. Franky and I have come up with our future stage names. Stella Skeptic and Retro Shane
32. I spend way too much time doing nothing.
33. I must have no life if I got all the way to a 33.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment