"Why is it so hard to get an answer around here? You know how easy it is to just say it..."
Why does it seem like no one puts any effort towards anything?
She sits at home all day staring at a screen, looking at all those people she used to know.
What happened?
How did it get this way?
Why does life have to be so cruel?
You know she is sitting there in pain, questioning all that has been told to her.
Should she believe in her parents...
"I'm trying my best and you know it."
Who can she trust; the doctors, her family, herself?
"If I don't get better soon, i don't know what i'm going to do with myself, where I will go, how i will deal with the outside world."
She takes her finger and turns off the monitor, and goes back to her daily routine; sleep away the pain and just hope there is one person she can trust.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment