Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm a Blogger

a. I kind of want to work at Six Flags dressed as Scrappy Doo. It seems really cool

b. I know that this is really bad timing, but I used to have this recurring nightmare of Michael Jackson playing hide and seek with me in my house. It always ended up with me waking up crying.

c. I sing Backstreet Boys in the car with my mom like there is no tomorrow.

d. I wear my retainer every single night. My teeth are really important to me

e. I can rap Vanilla Ice and Afroman

f. I'm a lyric whore, I think that lyrics make the song. If it doesn't have good lyrics, chances are I won't like it

g. My family doesn't like me. I'm convinced my aunt thinks I'm a money sucking whore

h. I constantly wish I was someone else, farther away from where I am. This person doesn't go through the things I do. She's more confident, and doesn't have the daily struggle I deal with. I then realize I'm not this person and I have to move on with my life.

i. I choose dance over hanging out with people all the time. I like dance better than people, it's true

j. I love traveling. I constantly say I hate going to Florida, because I do, all I do there is sit at my dad's office bored out of my mind. However my dad working in Miami and the Bahamas has given me so many opportunities to go places that I didn't have before.

k. I learn wherever I go. Everytime I go somewhere, I learn so much and I love it. I actually enjoy museums quite a lot.

l. Without my friends and dance, I go into a state of apathy. I don't care at all: one of the reasons I do not do well without school and dance during the summer.

m. I wish my middle name was Riley or Rae, but it's Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment