Monday, October 19, 2009

Internet Troubles

Ok. I was going to post this as a status, but screw that. I have been sitting at my desk for thirty minutes just trying to get here. I know this is stupid, but my internet network decided to ban my computer entirely. So now I'm stealing my neighbor's internet and it is as slow as an elephant carrying it's morbidly obese sister up Mt. Everest.
And that pisses me off. So now I sit and wait for this page to load, and start writing my note.
O!! What's this? It would seem that I was disconnected from the other network too! What great news!! That just makes my rant all the better.
By the way, FML. Just had to say that. It is also 11:15 right now, and I have no idea how long it will take to post all of this. But anyway, here it is..... ok, wonderful.
I can't connect back to the other network, and I can't connect back to my network. So I'm going to copy and paste this, so even after I turn off my computer it is safe, and I will have proof of my rage.
Also, fml. Again. Ok. Now its 11:30, and I'm really tired. This might end up being a long note.
So this week is only going to be four days long, then we get a vacation. That's nice.
I know, isn't it? This is getting kinda creepy, i'm having a conversation with my self. Dude. You need to get a life. Ok. Getting late now. Really should go to bed.
But I really want to keep writing too. Just to let you all know, when I wrote writing, I wound up typing writhing, which is a word for rolling on the ground in great pain.
Which is what i'm going to be doing at track because I skipped on Friday and I didn't run all weekend. Except for reffing.
(Ran up and down a soccer sideline for 3 damn hours in the sun) and I made 50$# Oops. Didn't mean to put the # there. But i'm going to leave it there. I really am getting tired now, should go to bed (also, this is a really long note now. You have to scroll to read all of it. lol)
Day 2: Network still down. First connecting network shut down yesterday.
Beginning to think that the internet must just hate me. But now I'm stuck on this LOST THE GAME one window, so I guess I might as well make my time here worth while. Which means that you all have to read this. But not really. But if you do read through all of this, then you really have no life. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment