Thursday, October 8, 2009

Favorite Mary Story

OMFG. Story as in singular? NOT plural? I don't think I can answer this... Hmm...

-Maybe barrel rolling across Mr. Bent's floor.
-Or throwing that worm onto Sorbello's car.
-OH! Telling Mr. Lane that your fiancé was going to kick his ass, and to meet him at apartment 20.
-Hm. Maybe that time when we were making a bucket list, and we wanted to see the inside of Mr K's car.
-Or me getting on your shoulders and wrapping a trench coat around us to sneak into the teacher's lounge.
-Maybe screwing with Madame Marrash until she locks us out, or throwing our crap into the pot smoking corner.
-There's the time when you totally dissed Courtney, and told her that she was NOT the coach.
-There's also the time you had to explain to Mr. O that meltdowns are frequent with me.
-Maybe the time I broke my ankle, you spanked the air behind me, and my mother saw you.
-The time we cracked Jewish jokes while in the car with your mother, or
-Maybe all the times we hung out with Mrs. Rembish and discussed female teachers having sex with their underaged students.
God... there are way too many memories with Mary to express in this small box, but i'm sure as hell going to try my best.
-There was the time Mr Lane threw a sock at you, for no reason at all.
-And the time we called Ms. Wojo a frigid bitch, and decided that
-Shawn was kind of a douche, but he was cute.
-The time you said you stuck your finger through the penis hole, and Mr Laprad was RIGHT THERE. That was great...
-Amistad was epicly amazing in every way also. No words describe those 3 hour meeting with black professor and Mrs. Fish.
-The fact that we make up songs to random license plate numbers, and the fact that
-I eat too much and you're malnourished. I think im almost done, hang on.
-Eating Vienna fingers with Kevin.
-Calling him Kevin to his face, and watching his reaction.
-Getting into shit with girls that shouldn't be screwing with you in the first place, because everyone knows you can beat the shit out of them.
I do have a favorite story though. Of all time. I don't even know if you remember it, but i do. I DO.
-We were coming out of Liftig's class, and we were running, because we do that. And suddenly, out of nowhere, Todd appears. You slide so perfectly, and came to a screeching halt right in front of him. Your words exactly were "HEYY TODD!" Right after that we came to the conclusion that Todd's shins are great! Aren't they JUST?!

These were my Mary stories, and I hope you enjoyed this brief (not really) recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment