As you know, my homeroom teacher is a total prick. Always late, never takes attendance, donates our TRACK SHOES TO CHARITY WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION.
Anyways... I got a letter from the dean today.
It was bad.
It was in mostly caps lock saying "THIS IS MY SECOND REQUEST!! YOU MUST HAND IN YOUR EMERGENCY CARD!!"
I was emotionally crushed. Where was my first warning? Where was the sweet, polite, very calm and controlled first warning that I was so used to getting?
Not there.
That's when i realized something. I had an EPIPHANY.
You're not always going to get that first warning.
(Even if your homeroom teacher isn't a dick who fails at giving letters to you promptly.)
Sometimes in life there is no first request.
Sometimes there's only a second request, a hard smack in the face. So be prepared, and hand in your goddamn emergency card or your dean will send you a nasty letter.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment