Brooke's Blog

The Tenagon = Life

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Benefit of the Doubt

Well I don't think you could recreate that hangover if you tried. It was like the perfect storm of hangovers.


M
y brother is a Facebook fan of two things: God, and Rihanna. If he's not a prime example of the rare "Baptist closeted gay," I don't know who is.

You saying I have a drinking problem is like saying Superman has a flying problem.

Swine flu is the new snow day.

You totally narrated your dogs thoughts for 2 and a half hours last night, and I was enthralled. I didn't say one word, I just listened.

It is virtually impossible to listen to "Single Ladies"and perform any seated task.
Posted by Brooke Peterson at 7:14 PM
Labels: benefits, drunk, quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Brooke Peterson
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (233)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (67)
    • ▼  October (57)
      • Swine Flu
      • Minor Farm... lol
      • Homecoming 2009
      • Benefit of the Doubt
      • NEWS UPDATE
      • Susan
      • Art Student Survey :)
      • Orange Juice
      • Another Bucket List
      • Canadian Geese (Peter)
      • Twas The Night Before Christmas
      • The Richard Nixon Song
      • Peter Questions (Why Not?)
      • Internet Troubles
      • Peter-Chuck
      • Dear Weather Men,
      • Will Bailey?
      • Epic Jack Quote
      • Big Italian Mobster
      • Lobster Shells
      • Razvan=My Life
      • Peter Has Been Advanced
      • Drunk Quotes (we all have them)
      • God Help Us All
      • Official 60 Things To Do List
      • 25 Things
      • Joe Burns' Life Story
      • The Break Up
      • YOU KIDS TODAY
      • Volleyball Concussion
      • Mary Survey
      • Emoticons?...
      • EPIC <3
      • Beautiful
      • Please Barney?
      • SECOND Request?!
      • Halloween
      • Favorite Mary Story
      • Music Video
      • Razvan's Brooke Story
      • Lyrics of my life?!
      • Cumberland Farms Chill Zone
      • Comments on... Angelica Pickles
      • Pot Cake
      • Crayola
      • Walking License
      • My Summer Job
      • Freshmen
      • Chris Pwns
      • Uterus...
      • Survival Helmet
      • Ninja Pillow Forts
      • Chris's First Car and I Love Lamp
      • What Tenagon Would Have Said
      • I'm Crushed
      • First Post of the First Thread (2009)
      • Late Bus <3
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (77)