Monday, October 19, 2009

Canadian Geese (Peter)

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?1.) Legalize marijuana
2.) Take over New Zealand {They have it coming}

Tell me something about you that I don't know
I just found out that Brooke is deathly afraid of Canadian Geese

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Jesus {regardless of gender}

What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
So.... that's what you really look like?

What is your weapon of choice?
It's a tie between a nuke and a sniper

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
Jesus

What is the last lame excuse that you made?
"I can't, I have to get my Christmas tree."

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods?
Mix up all three and you get a fried Twinkie. It's the best thing ever

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
...once...or twice...

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Does Brooke count?

No comments:

Post a Comment