Monday, October 12, 2009

Please Barney?

I was sitting in math class, humming while I worked on a problem, when all of a sudden the bitchy girl in front of me turns around and say
"Brooke, shut up!"
For those of you who do not know me personally, I don't do bitchy.
I don't.
"Excuse me? Maybe you should use the magic word."
Bitchy girls get me violent.
"Okay. SHUT YOUR TRAP."
Ohhh no she didn't.
"Wow, you did not just say that to me."
I was slightly pissed at this point.
"Uhm, I think I DID."
I thought you did too you stupid bitch, it was retorical.
"Ever watch Barney? Maybe if you said please I might stop."
This is when she really pissed me off.
"Barney isn't even real!"
woah.
"Don't fucking talk to me unless you're ready to use manners."

{5 Minutes Later}

Mean Math Girl
"Will you please open the window in back of you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment