Wednesday, October 14, 2009

25 Things

1. Erin just caught a glimpse of how impatient I actually am, and it wasnt pretty
2. I become unhealthily close to anyone I meet. I really should be careful about that
3. I am "BLACK by popular demand"
4. I have had many different lives, trust me.
5. I'm not a book smart, but i'm very witty.
6. I actually don't know what witty means, but people call me it a lot
7. Im sitting on Erin's lap right now. It is sexy
8. Hahaha my cat is stuck to the couch right now!!!!!!!!! And i'm not gonna help her cuz shes a bitch.
9. I am taking my cat Tibby to prom. I had a full length conversation about it with her yesterday.
10. WOOOOAHHH! We're halfway there! WOOOAH! Living on a prayer!
11. I am in a love Tenagon, but it only contains 9 people. (Love Tenagon Logic.)
12. Joe gave me a bottle of Lube today...
13. I do NOT remember Corey's brown polka dot dress!
14. Erin is my twin. Trust me.
15. If you dont give me a Twinkie now, I will KILL MYSELF AND THEN RUN AWAY FROM HOME!
16. That shirt you're wearing...I have it in burgundy...
17. I once sold one of my kidneys to a 12 year old boy in Bangladesh
18. Key Lime Body Lust completes everything in my life.
19. Eh mah gawd. The Clique movie is life changing.
20. I really strive to smell like Margaux.
21. I am a MAJOR Air Traffic Groupie.
22. Vincent has a nice ass and he's a good kisser (haa Joe)
23. I've never met a black Jew...or a red headed Indian. And i'd like to.
24. N*SYNC changed my life. CHANGED IT! Ain't no lie, baby bye bye bye!
25. Morgan Freeman is BLACK GOD and no one can change that. NO ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment