Friday, May 22, 2009

Who Is Mary?

Okay sooo...i'm Mary.
Music is the air that I breathe and the blood that pumps through my veins.
I have a lot of energy. I hate sitting still, and I hate sleeping. Robert Plant = sex god. Don't even try to deny it. I think Oprah should be president, and i'm 99% sure that Eric Clapton is what Jesus looked like. I really want to go to Australia someday...i've been playing volleyball since 5th grade. I made up a game called family death volleyball, and it's super fun, but sometimes makes children cry. I quote the television show Friends on a daily basis. My life is like an episode of That 70's Show. If you disrupt me in any way when i'm listening to Zeppelin, I will pwn you. I like to think i'm fearless, but i have two fears: one is raccoons. They scare the living shit out of me. The other is the game Perfection. It's frustrating and stressful and i usually have an anxiety attack by the end. I have a short attention span, and therefore can't watch movies all the way through.i don't really care what you think of me, but hating me for no reason is stupid..aaaand my friends are honestly the most amazing people in the world. Be one! =]
Tenagon = LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment