Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things That Mary Hates

I'm bored... so i'm gonna make a list of things I hate.
-concussions
-Abby (her cousin)
-grape jelly
-Miley Cyrus
-black people
-western civ teachers
-the smell of fish
-algebra
-raccoons
-Arachnaphobia
-the game "Perfection"
-the fact that racism is not welcomed at Warde (our high school)
-kids with water bottles
-vests
-anything paisley
-the fact that Tyra Banks thinks she's helping the world
-the color orange
-my moms new nickname for me (Barack Obama...)
-the seeds in kiwis...they ruin it
-Rosie O Donnell's thighs
-girls with cornrows
-white people who dance
-the fact that the mom on "That's So Raven" was kicked off the show
-the fact that I've actually seen "That's So Raven" enough times to know that...
-school, and anything related to school
-asthma, and my lungs in general
-Sean Penn-what's his deal?
-my ability to misplace chapstick
-chocolate, especially chocolate ice cream, and chocolate milk
-the Stop&Shop in Fairfield that doesn't sell strawerry ice cream
-room T09 at FWHS
-Sarah Milicia
-the fact that Jewish people talk nonstop about how much they love being Jewish
-people who don't appriciate sexual innuendos
-fancy clothes/dressing up
-the fact that the porn channels are pay per view
-gum
-candles. whats the point?
-people who disrespect me because I wear my Zeppelin hat backwards
-cafeteria ladies
-the fact that my mom wouldn't let me buy watermelon at the grocery store yesterday
-the girls in my art class who eat grape lollipops everyday and laugh when I run out of the room to throw up
-senora searles, for always telling me to go to the nurse because I dont look good
-Rachael, for being a fake-emo-tool
-kids who try to kill Jack for amusment
-"I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry
-getting pwnd during gym
-my disturbing lack of musical talent, or even just talent in general
-indian neurologists
-the fact that it's 2:00 on a Monday, and I'm doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment