A List of Crap
-Morgan Freeman is black god
-"Joe is the reason for Rosie O Donnell's fat thighs and penis defficiency"
-I once touched one of Rosie's thighs
-later that day, I watched Phil of the Future with Erin...
-I don't think anyone gave that show enough credit
-HEY! HEY!...FUCK YOU! ...Chris
-who was the first person to ever bake a potato?
-I often wonder how many types of celery there are...
-I won the Team Player award on my volleyball team
-it was ironic, because I got in fights with everyone, including a certain fight with a very large black ref, to whom I said "you look like you ate an elephant" and had to sit out the rest of the game
-did I mention Warde volleyball sucks? The only reason they every won was because of me.
-i danced throughout Borders bookstore yesterday...it was nice. Someone told me that they loved me.
-they have kama sutra books there...
-i love to spoon. You'll be the big spoon, and i'll be the little spoon, and your boobs...make the best. pillows. EVER!
-i repeat words for emphasis...EMPHASIS!
-i often say that I like pancakes, but I actually don't...
-i told Mr Coppinger that he looked good on the dancefloor and got in trouble
-the goddamn school wont give me my report card, and i dont know why.
-im sorry i laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes and Noble, and i'm sorry i told everyone. And i'm sorry for bringing it up again now.
-gupta? mmhm...mmhm...mmhm. The queen is coming. To grove high school.
AND LAST OF ALL: Dear my boyfriend. Thank you for making out with me the other day, on purpose. Also, thanks for telling me I looked pretty. That was cool. From, Meg Griffin.
MY LIST PWNS
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment