Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Erin's Day

No one is here today, apparently, so i'm going to tell you about my day. My day consisted of sexual innuendos and friend's references, the usual, but then BUT THEN I got half a day of in school and i'm like half a day? Really? A whole day or none at all, I mean come on, now that's stupid. But whatever. And then I decided that there are just too many teachers on facebook. I mean good god teachers are supposed to just live at school and sleep in the gym and that's it. They don't get lives OR facebooks! Unless I become a teacher. But you know whatever. Oh and there are too many ostriches. Why are there so many ostriches. The brochure said there'd only be a few ostriches. This is a terrible vacation. OH OH AND I have a question that I need someone super brilliant to help me figure out. You know how orange is the only word that nothing rhymes with ( but that's a total lie I mean hello syringe, syringe, SOAR-INGE, ORANGE just sound it the fuck out america. god.) but so anyway what rhymes with antidisestbleshmenterrism? hmmm? HMM?! nothing that's what, but maybe something does MAYBE I just haven't thought this through. So if you guys find out you tell me asap (did you just call me a sap? ahh fez ♥ ) Okay, cool. Alright I think i'm done for this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment