-Writing is probably one of the most useful things on earth, after sex of course.
-I'm listening to emo music right now.
-Cranberry juice looks like blood, that's pretty awsome.
-I'm supposed to do my math hw, Mr Cop said he would dye his hair pink if the whole class does the hw during one whole week. I know he won't do it, so he can kiss my ass.
-Look just once at some lyrics of Marylin Manson, Nightwish and Cradle Of Filth, even if you don't understand them when they sing, the lyrics are fricking amazing.
-Wherever you will go I will be behind you...hehe =)
-Yes Joe, I'm dumb, but it's ok.
-Yes one day I will write a non emo song.
-yes I won a plastic medal from the fencing meet, but it's still a medal.
-yes on saturday night I put my alarm clock on and realize at 5am it wasn't monday and couldn't fall asleep again.
-I would love to finish the song I began to write with my guitar...
-This morning my dog mixed up my leg with his toy... again.
-I'm probably a necrophile so lock your coffins.
-I'm probably gonna write a song tonight, just because I feel like writing right now.
-I know no one cares about it but actually it's nice to put down some of the things I have in mind.
-i'm sorry to put that on it.
-I wanted to say that I was definately really lucky, I met all you guys, and you're just all amazing.
-I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there.
-I'm such a dumbass bitchy french girl, but well, if you still want me like that, I guess it will be ok.
-I love you all.
-Now i'm gonna do math hw cuz Coppinger will just put my grade down again if I don't do it and "less than B+ is not acceptable"- mom.
-Life sucks but you know what? You make it so much better
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment