Thursday, May 28, 2009
Gorilla Man
Yesterday after school I was walking to my bus, when I saw a man in a gorilla suit. Yes, this is why I attend public school. Anyways, I walked up to this person in a gorilla suit and I got my picture taken with him. As soon as I upload my digital pictures off my camera I'll put it up, because it is definitely the most amazing thing that's happened within the last two weeks. Besides last Tuesday when some Cuban custodian bought me a diet Coke. I don't know why, but I appreciated it. Also, my history teacher tried to hook me up with her 22 year old son yesterday. She even showed me his picture and offered me his cell phone number. I politely refused the offer, but I have a feeling that she's going to lower my grade. This was my yesterday, and thank you for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment