Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Advil Story
Okay so I'm sick, and I had a really bad headache, so I though HEY! I should take Advil! So I got a glass of orange juice and went into the bathroom to get the Advil...but I couldn't open the damn bottle. I put my juice down, and kept trying to open the bottle...when suddenly the top exploded off, shooting little Advil tablets everywhere! Seriously, it looked like Joe's bathroom! And I was like awwww snap, so I cleaned them up, and then took 2, and then continued to drink my orange juice. But then I realized it tasted like crap. I looked at the bottom, and there were about 4 semi-melted Advil tablets! OH NO! so I dumped it out, and just totally thought nothing of it...until about a half hour ago when my mom started flipping out because my face was completely red and she was all "Mary, I think you're having an allergic reaction to something!" and I was like SHIT! THE ADVIL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment