Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wish With Me...

1.) I wish facebook, myspace, etc., have never been invented.
2.) I wish I could grow taller.
3.) I wish I knew why my grandmother is addicted to pills and drinks so much.
4.) I wish every country had equal gay rights (marriage, etc.)
5.) I wish people would stop saying, "It can't get any better than this," because -
6.) I wish it would.
7.) I wish my sister and I had the same dad.
8.) I wish my brother and I had the same mom.
9.) I wish I saw my brother more.
10.) I wish I knew what it felt like to love someone.
11.) I wish I knew the truth about almost everything.
12.) I wish I didn't feel like I'm loosing my mom as a friend.
13.) I wish I could die a virgin.
14.) I wish my mom was happy.
15.) I wish my aunt was never raped.
16.) I wish there were no such thing as eating disorders.
17.) I wish my dad wasn't a pothead and an alcoholic.
18.) I wish we ^ had something to talk about.
19.) I wish he knew me the way I know him.
20.) I wish he could help me.
21.) I wish he had been there.
22.) I wish I didn't have trust issues with men.
23.) I wish my grandpa would stop smoking weed and drinking so he could go on with his music career.
24.) I wish I wasn't afraid of dying.
25.) I wish I didn't want to die.
26.) I wish I could step up to the plate and throw away my sharp objects.
27.) I wish I could get a job.
28.) I wish my mom and her fiancee always got along.
29.) I wish I was a straight - A student.
30.) I wish I had motivation to do homework.
31.) I wish I studied.
32.) I wish I could be four again, just to re-live it another way.
33.) I wish I knew what now would be like if I had done something different back then.
34.) I wish my grandfather will live as long as he wishes and die as happy as possible considering in the past two years he's gotten physically hurt but recovered very well.
35.) I wish he would be a little smarter so those accidents never happened.
36.) I wish I knew how to speak Greek.
37.) I wish my mom knew who her biological father was, it'd be interesting.
38.) I wish all of my friends would go to college.
39.) I wish they all looked forward to their futures.
40.) I wish we can all live together far, far away from here when we're older.
41.) I wish I could drive.
42.) I wish I had never tried cigarettes.
43.) I wish my friend's respected themselves.
44.) I wish some of my friends made smarter choices.
45.) I wish I had never done anything to hurt my friends.
46.) I wish I didn't miss my ex-girlfriend because I don't know how she feels anymore.
47.) I wish I knew what it was like to be straight, sometimes.
48.) I wish I didn't have to worry about possibly falling for my friends.
49.) I wish I felt like I fit in.
50.) I wish boys referred to girls as girls, and not bitches.
51.) I wish everyone knew that suicide is not the way out.
52.) I wish I wasn't a hypocrite with some things.
53.) I wish I could help everyone with what they need to make them happy.
54.) I wish everyone believe that, "All you need is love."
55.) I wish everyone believed in peace.
56.) I wish I knew the way out of this labyrinth.
57.) I wish I knew exactly what the labyrinth was.
58.) I wish I liked to read.
59.) I wish I didn't regret my past.
60.) I wish I could forget whatever happened with (no name needed) and I.
61.) I wish I knew why the number 22 haunts me, but I don't want it to go away.
62.) I wish I wasn't afraid of heights.
63.) I wish I knew how to get down after I've climbed a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment