1) In college I was nicknamed "The Sex."
2) In response to number 1, I am extraordinarily comfortable with my body, being naked, and touching it.
3) I believe the spirit of Gene Kelly sent me a message through the movie the Dark Knight telling me it is my sacred quest to keep his spirit alive through film making.
4) I hate taking showers.
5) I've had a planter's wart on my right big toe for almost two years, and I haven't done anything about it.
6) I weighed 160 pounds when I was 11, I was three inches shorter, and my breasts were a cup size smaller. I am now anywhere between 20-35 pounds lighter whenever.
7) Every morning I wake up and feel my hip bones to see if I've gained weight.
8) I am very, very lucky and believe my sisters are my best friends in the entire world.
9) I don't believe in networking, I believe in being kind and making meaningful connections to people and artists who I respect.
10) I fucking LOVE food.
11) I am a very open person except that I have one secret I refuse to tell anyone having to do with my ultimate sexual fetish. (NO, I won't tell you)
12) I don't like drinking.
13) I wasn't cast in some of my high school musicals.
14) I am extremely sensitive about the Holocaust. I am afraid of giant ovens, sometimes have nightmares about it, and close my eyes and ears while watching documentaries about it.
15) I listened to the soundtrack of "The Dark Knight" in my car on a loop for four months, and I have now seen that movie 7 times in a movie theater, 5 times in IMAX.
16) I never wear make-up.
17) I don't drink coffee or anything with caffeine.
18) I like reading smutty fan fiction.
19) There are two people in this world who I refuse to forgive, but I think I'm slowly forgiving one of them.
20) I binge on sugar and baked goods.
21) I saw the movie "A Clockwork Orange" when I was 11
22) I think my parents did an excellent job of raising my sisters and myself.
23) I hate shopping.
24) My senior year in college was the best time of my life thanks to my senior project (and for everyone who committed to it, I can't ever thank you enough) and the Bard Dance department.
25) I think I'm really boring.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment