I'll never forget what you did to me.
I'll never forget who you were to me.
I'll never forget who I thought I was to you.
I'll never forget.
It's getting hard to move on.
It's getting hard to make it through the day.
It's getting hard to take a step without thinking about you.
It's almost impossible.
I want to know what I really meant to you.
I want to know if I actually impacted you in any way.
I want to know who I was to you.
I want to know that you once needed me.
Because I once needed you.
I miss you.
I miss your nasty smile.
I miss your evil eyes.
I miss your annoying voice.
I miss everything I hate about you.
I hate how I love everything about you.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment