1.) I have 6 siblings that range in age from 40 to 4.
2.) I have an addiction to diet coke. I have tried everything from weening myself off...to cutting it out completely. My latest was I wouldn't drink it until streak... but I've already cheated about 3 times. Sorry if you are just finding this out : (. I know... I'm a fraud.
3.) I am obsessed with belting. But the actual truth is, I'd prefer to listen to a legit soprano any day of the week.
4.) I went to my first concert (Jingle Ball '97) when I was 8 years old. It was to see Hanson (among others). Subsequently I saw them 14 times within the next 4 years, and owned every single album including the only European released. I even held birthday parties for each of the members (Taylor- March 14th, Zac- October 22nd). I never cared to much for Issac. Now i think he's gorgeous.
5.) I have no idea whether I will end up with a guy or girl. I pretend to like it that way because it "leaves room for the unexpected" truly i CANT STAND it and wish i was either straight or gay.
6.) My middle name is Rae.
7.) My entire life people have called me Heather. I don't know anyone named heather that looks like me, nor is anyone related to me or that I'm friends with named that. My mother told me she wanted to name me heather but my dad hated the name. I hate the name myself, but it has always struck a chord with me that people accidentally call me it all the time.
8.) I love Marshalls. Brand Names for less is the understatement of the century.
9.) I have more gay friends than I care to admit.
10.) When Nick and I go to the city we try to spot F.A.'s (fierce asians), broadway chorus girls (adjacent to the shows they are in), and clearly can't go a trip without a belt off at ellen's stardust diner.
11.) I experience more life through Grey's Anatomy then I do in my own.
12.) Jamie and I watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy every night form 7-8.
13.) I love france, and CANNOT WAIT to go back there.
14.) I have 10,000 songs on my itunes, and I'm really proud of it.
15.) My roommate thinks she's a cat. If i were an animal, I'd totally be a dolphin.
16.) Brushing my teeth is one of my favorite things to do. If i miss one of my scheduled times, I feel like I missed an opportunity.
17.) I really liked high school.
18.) I cried when I turned 20 because I feel really old. That's petty seeing as I still can't legally drink...but I can't help but think I've already lived 1/4 of my life. ick.
19.) Regina George is my alter ego.
20.) I love boarders, and organization of notes. So much that I have to color in lines between paper to signify another section. I also boarder everything, from my room to a school project. If there is no boarder...you know I half assed it.
21.) I procrastinate so much. I also hate reading. I wish I liked it because it seems cool to do and makes you a more learned person...but i just dont like it. Other things that I hate that I wish I liked are Thai Food, Sushi, Coffee, Crocs, Hair-The Musical, kissing with tongue, tomatoes, and jazz music.
22.) I cheat when I play board games, and I assume everyone else does too, which is why I am constantly suspicious of all players.
23.) I'm rather blunt- i have yet to figure out if it is a good trait or a flaw.
24.) I think that beer is trashy, yet i find myself drinking it all the time.
25.) I judge everyone who does one of these things, but I am ADDICTED to reading them. I may "say" that it's lame....but keep em coming. hahaha.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment