TODAY IS A GREAT DAY!
My dad was cutting up some turkey for sandwiches. While cutting he sees some wild turkeys wandering in our backyard. Without missing a beat he starts yelling, "WE HAVE YOUR COUSIN." I haven't seen those wild turkeys ever since.
This morning I woke up to Christmas lights decorating the whole outside of my house. I live alone. Thank you Christmas ninja, your gift is well appreciated.
I saw a church sign that said, "Jesus loves the Hell out of you." It made me smile.
While I was eating dinner, a ladybug landed on the big world map that I have hanging in my kitchen. For the next half hour, I watched the ladybug travel the world. I narrated his travels. Dinner well spent? I think so.
Today I had the greatest pie ever created. It was so good I instantly exclaimed, "OH MY GOD! I JUST HAD A PIEGASM!" causing my father to slam his fists down in anger and yell that I was too young to piegasm. I love my family.
I found out that in my uncle's office, instead of calling somthing lame, they say "That's so Twilight". I now have a new respect for my uncle.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment