Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shayna.

Coheed & Cambria is my life.
I'm a very loud person.
I love Transformers.
I'm the pickiest eater ever.
I like Harry Potter.
I'm anti-Twilight.
I love all types of music.
I love Rockstar energy drinks.
I don't like sunlight.
I'm not a good singer, but I love to do it anyway.
I like to write.
I'm very creative.
I'm smart, but I say stupid things quite often.
I can be really obnoxious sometimes.
I have a shifty mood.
I like ABC soap operas.
I have ADD. The hyperactivity is unrelated.
I don't drink or do drugs.
I love cartoons.
I like to help people.
I love Britney Spears.
It's really easy to make me laugh.
I love Disney.
The Lion King on Broadway = Best. Show. Ever.
I have five brothers and one sister.
I hate politics.
I'm good at dream analysis.
I love DC Comics. I hate Marvel.
I'm Jewish and Wiccan.
I believe in spirits and demons.
I love movies.
I'm a guilty shopper.
I'm empathetic, passionate and strong.
I cry when I want to cry, fight when I want to fight and scream when I want to scream.
I'm good at keeping secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment