Thursday, December 10, 2009

She's My All

I hate everything about you.
I hated when you used to say, "I love you."
I hate the memories of our eyes locked on eachother.
I hate how you'd smile.
I hate who we were.
I hate that I thought I loved you,
I hate that I probably still do.

You're all probably wondering who I am talking about,
but the truth is,
I don't even know who she is anymore.

D, I don't miss you.
But for some odd reason,
everything reminds me of you.
And I really wish it didn't.

Because I'm happier now.
I found a new love.
I need her, like I needed you.
And you shut me out, tore me down.
You didn't even second guess it.
You killed me, took away who I was.
And now, I need to move on.
Because I love her now,
and not you.
I love her.
Not you.
You're nothing to me anymore.
Please, just stay out of my life.

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment